Data Protection Officer - New Vacancy at INHOPE
INHOPE is currently looking for a part-time Data Protection Officer (DPO) to ensure compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Data integrity is a key issue for INHOPE and thus the DPO must be impartial in identifying and reporting any non-compliance in regard to data protection regulation.
- Advise on our compliance with GDPR and national data protection laws,
- Monitor adherence to GDPR standards
- Act as a point of contact with supervisory authorities and data subjects.
- Manage policies re compliance with data protection legislation
- Deliver GDPR training to staff
- A recognised Data Protection certification ideally in the Netherlands.
- Experience in a DPO role ideally in the Netherlands
- Solid knowledge of GDPR and national data protection laws
- Knowledge of Hotline operations is distinct advantage
- Familiarity with IT security principles
- Experience in handling confidential information
- Ethical, with the ability to remain independent and impartial.
- Organizational skills with attention to detail.
Terms: Negotiable. This role can be as part-time worker or as a contractor.
Language: The business language of INHOPE is English.
Residency: INHOPE is Netherlands based thus the DPO must be familiar with the Dutch DPA and its regulations.
Working place: Remote working or based in the office in Amsterdam (negotiable)
Hours: 2-5 hours per month
Please send your CV or proposal accompanied by a supporting letter to email@example.com.
Part-time Data Protection Officer (DPO)'