Technical Manager - New Vacancy at INHOPE
We are now hiring a ICCAM Technical Manager & Product Owner to take ownership of all technical & operational aspects of the system and to coordinate with the external developers so that we make the system as effective and efficient as possible.
What: ICCAM has been developed over the past 5 years and we are now at the point where need to improve the system with a planned series of developments & upgrades over the next 2 years. Previously the technical management of ICCAM was outsourced to the developers. We are now hiring a Technical Manager to take ownership of all technical & operational aspects of the system and to coordinate with the external developers so that we make the system as effective and efficient as possible.
Who: To do this role you will need experience in the software development process from needs analysis & user engagement, through to process design, development management, project management of implementation / delivery and vendor management including coordination of outsourced technical support.
Why: INHOPE Hotlines are committed to our vision of removing CSAM as rapidly as possible. We are a motivated committed team and if you want to make a difference – come and talk to us.
Essential experience / attributes:
- Strong team skills
- Experience in the software development process (2 years minimum) in a SCRUM / AGILE environment.
- Experience of full product management lifecycle.
- Experience of coordination with international projects.
- Evidence of delivering products on time & on budget while meeting all expectations.
- Experience with data exchange management.
- Experience with external supplier contract management including negotiation.
- Knowledge and experience of modelling platforms / tools for different user cases.
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders and managing expectations.
Desirable experience / attributes :
- A relevant technical degree (or experience equivalent).
- SCRUM / AGILE certified product owner / Master.
- Business analysis experience would be an advantage.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strategic view – able to see the bigger picture in order to meet INHOPE strategic plans.
- Previous experience in a Hotline would be an advantage.
- Knowledge and understanding of statistical modelling.
- Ownership of the ICCAM system
- Full knowledge gathering, processing and implementation of business requirements
- Delivery of full technical specifications documentation / plans for INHOPE both in the short and long term.
- Management of relationships with software vendors to ensure cost effective & timely development
- Work with users to assemble and sanitise feedback loops for system’s improvement
- Acting as a point for escalation for support on the client-side of ICCAM
- Planning and delivery of the current ICCAM development work plan
- Other tasks: Other reasonable tasks as directed by the Executive Director
For additional specifications click here.
Please send your CV accompanied by a supporting letter to email@example.com and grow your career.
Please send your CV accompanied by a supporting letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and grow your career.'