Safer Internet Forum 2020
With a theme of “Digital (dis)advantage: creating an inclusive world for children and young people online”, Safer Internet Forum (SIF) 2020 will take place online, with the main sessions being held on Wednesday, 25 and Thursday, 26 November 2020 – with a range of additional sessions throughout the week. This event is a unique opportunity for participants to gain insight into:
- how children and young people with disabilities view and experience the digital environment;
- some exciting industry and non-profit efforts to design more accessible platforms;
- some existing resources to help children and young people with disabilities make the most of the opportunities the digital environment has to offer;
- and some best practices on the use of digital technologies in education to support children and young people with disabilities.
In a range of additional events throughout the week (on Tuesday, 24 and Friday, 27 November 2020), there will also be the opportunity to discuss other ongoing projects aiming to promote children and young people’s safety and wellbeing online, such as:
- youth participation activities;
- theEU strategy for a more effective fight against child sexual abuse;
- and the latest findings of the Better Internet for Kids Policy Map.
Registrations for Safer Internet Forum are now open - click here'