Financial Administration Assistant
INHOPE is the global network combatting online Child Sexual Abuse Material (CSAM). The network consists of 50 hotlines in 46 countries that provide the public with a way to anonymously report illegal content online, with a primary focus on CSAM. The mission of INHOPE is to support the network of hotlines. INHOPE is run from its office base in Amsterdam where a dynamic diverse professional team of twenty people work collaboratively to ensure that we support hotlines and deliver on our organisation's objectives.
INHOPE’s Financial Administration Assistant is an key part of the organisation and will support financial administrative operations often handling confidential information. To be successful in this role you need to be highly organised and understand the importance of process.
- Regular (daily/weekly) processing and reconciliation of bank and credit card transactions
- Generation and follow-up of customer invoices.
- Credit control of invoices to ensure they are paid in a timely manner.
- Processing of purchase invoices in the financial system (EXACT)
- Prepare weekly payment runs (batches)
- General administrative support
Education and skills requirements
- Education: BSc or MSc in finance, economics, administration or similar
- Practical experience MS Excel and ideally financial accounting software (e.g., EXACT)
- Demonstrated organisational skills
- An eye for detail.
- Effective time management
- Display the highest level of trust and discretion.
- Friendly and respectful organisational culture
- Opportunity to work for a mission-driven organisation dealing with an important cause
- Opportunity to develop your skillset and professional experience
- A flexible, inspiring work environment that values teamwork, collaboration, learning, professional development and innovation
Start date, practicalities & hours
- Position: Financial Administration Assistant
- Reporting to: Head of Finance
- Start date: April 2023
- Salary: 2400 – 2600 gross per month depending on experience
- Location: Hybrid working environment (mix of remote and office based)
- Contract duration: initial 6 months
- Working hours: Full time – 37.5 hours per week
Interested? Apply Now
INHOPE’s Financial Administration Assistant is an key part of the organisation and will support financial administrative operations often handling confidential information. Apply Now'