Hotline & Network Updates
INHOPE Members Elect New Board
On Wednesday 22nd August INHOPE held its Annual General Meeting - this year, online. The occasion marked the end of the current INHOPE board’s term, and by way of member-wide vote, the election and beginning of a new team of board members.
After hearing presentations from all nominees, the final results are:
- Jean-Christophe le Toquin, President
- Toby Dagg, Vice President
- Peter-Paul Urlaub, Treasurer
- Carolina Piñeros Ospina, Member responsible for Matters of the INHOPE foundation
- Þóra Jónsdóttir, Board Member
- Sean Lyons, Board Member without Portfolio
The secretariat at INHOPE are thrilled with the result and are very excited for the INHOPE network to grow even stronger with Jean-Christophe at the helm.
And on this note, we thank the departing board for two years of hard work and dedication. Thank you to Fred Langford, Ana Niculescu, and Meltini Christodoulaki. Thank you also to Carolina Piñeros, Peter-Paul Urlaub, and Sean Lyons, for the past two years, and for the two years to come!
Photo by INHOPE
The secretariat at INHOPE are thrilled with the result and are very excited for the INHOPE network to grow even stronger with Jean-Christophe at the helm.'