INHOPE Funding Partnership
As the umbrella body for internet hotlines that accept anonymous reports of CSAM from all corners of the globe, we accept applications from Annual Funding Partners from all sectors to help support, train, sustain and develop better technology for our current member hotlines and the critical work they do, as well as provide a more secure future for hotlines that the INHOPE Foundation supports in emerging markets countries.
Funding partners are not members. Members are our hotlines. On behalf of the hotlines we work very closely with the police and industry, with police by using our technology platform to help them save critical time, to start investigations as soon as possible, always preventing victimisation, also saving potential victim and already-used victims from a perpetrator.
What does an annual partnership cost?
- Trade bodies / associations – €10000
- Small businesses - €7500 (up to €1,000,000 turnover p/a)
- Medium – €15000 (€750,000 - €5 million turnover p/a)
- Large - €20000 (turnover of more than €5 million and less than €10 million p/a)
- Enterprise - €25000 (turnover of more than €10 million p/a)
We also work very closely with industry so that they can eradicate their systems of CSAM immediately, all of this of course also preventing revictimisation.'